White Ecofleece: recycled
The white Ecofleece is made from recycled cellulose and textile fibres. This sustainable material is certified OEKO TEX® STANDARD 100.
The natural surfaces on white Ecofleece with are perfectly suited for large-scale applications and for creating visual interest in rooms with industrial chic, combined with concrete, glass and steel. The contrast between the white and the colourful flower petals or fresh moss enables a creative interior design. Discover the Organoid collection on white Ecofleece.
- As a wallpaper for sustainable interior design
- As a decorative layer in woodworking for furniture design or interior construction
- Weight: 150 g/m²
- Light fastness: very good-good
- Water vapour permeability: DIN 52615
- Free from harmful plasitcisers and solvents
- Free from glass fibres
- Free from heavy metals and formaldehyde
- Certified OEKO TEX® STANDARD 100