The backing material gets its name from its properties: it is very thin and flexible, enabling application on various surfaces, even if they are curved or uneven. It is characterised by its remarkable dark brown colour.
Through the organoid processing, the look of vegan leather is created, making it ideal for modern architecture. Discover the Organoid collection on Flexi here.
- As a wallpaper for sustainable interior design
- As a decorative layer in woodworking for furniture design or interior construction
- brown, flexible and thin non-woven
- No glue penetration
- 80 % natural callulose
- Tensile strength length 4.700 N/m
- Tensile strength width 2.200 N/m
- Tear-resistance across 6,5 N
- Processing as wallpaper or in woodworking: For more information on processing including a PDF download click here.