The HPL (high pressure laminate) in accordance with EN 438 is suited for wall- and ceiling cladding, as well as for holistic furniture and interior design. Large-scale applications enable a real experience of nature in interior spaces – for a unique atmosphere. Discover the Organoid products on HPL here.
- Size 3.050 x 1.320 mm; 4,026 m² (=MOQ)
- HPL 0,8 – 1,1 mm in accordance with DIN EN 438 and ISO 4586
- Hardly flammable when used as a laminate in woodworking: B-s1, d0 in accordance with EN 13501-1
- Homogenous panels (bulk density > 1,4 g/cm³)
- Flexibiity: bending radius starting at 350 mm
- Food contact safety: EN 1186
- Processing in woodworking: For more information on processing, including a PDF download, click here.