The Organoid® picture absorbers are made from upcycled PET-bottles. They are finished with care in an integrative workshop, using Organoid surfaces on natural flax backing, which are produced climate-neutral in Tyrol. They are recyclable, allergy friendly, unbleached, breathable and free from chemical additives.
They are certified OEKO TEX® STANDARD 100 and improve reverberation times: Alpha-w up to 0.8. The sustainable acoustic modules provide a healthier and more relaxing indoor atmosphere for people in offices, restaurants or at home, increasing productivity and relaxation.
Discover the Organoid acoustic products here.
Data sheet acoustic absorber panel – download here.
- Made from upcycled PET-bottles
- Certified OEKO TEX® STANDARD 100
- Improve reverberation times: Alpha-w up to 0.8
- Size: 1.100 x 550 x 50 mm
- Recyclable & allergy friendly
- Free from chemical additives
- Finished with care in an integrative workshop, by people with handicaps
- Can be used as a pinboard